Wednesday, August 24, 2016

all in all things are going well.  The ups are way more than the downs and it's been a VERY long time since I could say that.  All of the girls are doing very well and I couldn't be more relieved that things are finally starting to get back to normal.  It's been 3 years now since the revelation and we seem to be getting back to being a real family again and my heart could not be more full.  I am so lucky to still have my daughters in my life and that they are doing well - it could be so much worse.  I know they still have a hard road ahead as many survivors don't actually start dealing with what happened to them until they are in their early 20's but I hope and pray that they keep overcoming what they have been through. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh! This is wonderful news!! If things remain safe and stable for them--maybe they can ease into a really nice, adult life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm crossing my fingers and toes for sure!

    ReplyDelete