Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Things seem to be on an upswing this week which is a good thing - coincidentally none of us are pre-menstrual or menstruating - I mean think about it three women all hormonal at the same time of course things are going to be crazy, but I am definitely enjoying the lull.

I am still struggling financially but things could be worse for sure.  It didn't help that I backed into a pole at the emergency room the other day and knocked out the back glass and dented the door.  I'm not turning it in because I want to try and keep my insurance rate the same, so another $500 or so out the window.  However, a friend of mine is fixing the other cars' problems for free so you can't beat that!

I'm really excited about August because I get paid three times that month so basically an extra paycheck and that will help tremendously!

Hope the rest of the week stays calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment